Do you know if you own the mineral rights that are underneath your property? Would you like to know? The vast majority of people have no idea whether or not they own the minerals under their land. Furthermore, they might know that they own a portion of the mineral rights and or executive rights but have no idea how much.
Mineral Ranger is the answer to your question. Mineral Ranger is an online service that can provide an efficient, reliable, and cost effective way for you to find out if you own the minerals or not.
Owners of the following properties, among others, could benefit from using Mineral Ranger:
- Hunting Land
- Commercial Property
- Golf Courses
- Recreational Land
Most people have no idea what steps need to be taken in order to find out whether or not they own the minerals under their land. Mineral Ranger takes the uncertainty out of the process and does all of the work for you.
Why is it important to know if you own the minerals or not?
Today it is more important than ever to know what mineral rights you own, if any. New shale formations have been discovered in many parts of the United States and other known formations can now be produced with the advancement in technology. Even if your mineral asset is not in one of the "current hotspots", there is a strong possibility that your minerals have value and in some cases, tremendous value.
How it works
Using Mineral Ranger is simple. Here is how it works:
- Create a free user account and fill in the requested information.
- Upload the deed to your property and the survey (if you have an electronic copy of your survey) and send it to us.
- We will respond back to you with the cost and estimated time needed to complete the work.
- Your credit card will not be charged until you hire Mineral Ranger.
- When our research is complete, we will deliver to you a spreadsheet showing the history of the minerals under your property. Included in this spreadsheet will be a percentage interest of your mineral ownership, showing exactly how much you own.